Advancing the Careers of Women in Tech
brought to you by: TAO, PDX Women in IT, and ChickTech
A few PDX orgs passionate about increasing the numbers of women in tech invite women of all levels of interest and involvement in tech to join them for a career-building interactive booths, networking, and refreshments. Whether you have a lot to learn or a bit to teach, we hope you join us.
4:30 — Registration, Networking, and Refreshments
5:00 — Career Booths Open
5:30 — Welcome From Hosts (TAO, PDX WIIT and ChickTech)
5:45 — Career Booths Re-open
8:15 — Closing (15 min warning)
8:30 — End
1. Improve your elevator pitch through effective body language (sign up for a time slot here)
2. Practice your interview skills with mock interviews with local tech recruiters (sign up for a time slot here)
3. Get great ideas on how to improve your resume with a one on one resume review with local tech recruiter (sign up for a time slot here)
4. Talk with style experts on professional presentation (sign up for a time slot here)
5. Learn about mentoring and supporting a motivated HS girl through ChickTech’s mentoring program
Surviving Technical Interviews
Combating Harassment at Conferences and in the Workplace
Negotiation: Asking for a Raise, a Reference, or a Salary
Price: FREE! Free to attend however registration is required so we don’t run out of food and drinks!
Donations are welcome – help support ChickTech by donating today!
Thank you to our presenting sponsor:
Additional sponsorship opportunities available – contact Kari.Naone@techoregon.org or Janice.Levenhagen@chicktech.org.